Mother of All Gaming Devices, the Steelseries sensei Gaming Mouse
Steel Series has been the pioneer of gaming accessories for quite some time. Audio, mice, games, controllers, surfaces are the areas the company excels in. But this time with the release of steelseries sensei-gaming mouse, it has taken the gaming mice device to an all together different level. Steelseries has been a popular choice with gamers, if the sensitivity rating of 5,700 CPI was path breaking last time; it has really outdone itself this time with 11,400 DCPI. The price of the mouse is 86.66$ which is a very fair deal considering the feature that are in store. It has managed to bag quite a few accolades, one of them being the Nerd Reactor A plus grade.
SteelSeries Sensei-Gaming Mouse
- Physical Features: Weighing just about 102 grams, the mouse is coated with a chrome/silver finish with rubberised plastic on the sides, thereby providing the perfect grip and texture.
- Three Customization LED’s on the main shell, mouse wheel and the screen option button. It comprises of 8 buttons and 6.5 feet long cable. The basic physical structure can be summed like this, height of 1.5inches, width of 2.7 inches and a length of 4.9 inches.
- Technical Features: The DPI/CPI which has been the most awesome highlight of this device is 1-11,400. However for the Steelseries sensei-gaming mouse to reach 11,400DPI it should be supported by a powerful 32 bit arm processor. If the processor blends perfectly with it, then you have a mouse which is as powerful as your Pentium computer. An LCD display with a built in menu which can be customized at the touch of the scroll wheel. It is in fact the most customizable mouse in the world today; it’s totally up to the user to decide on the customization which it makes the most user friendly mouse as well.
Why Gamers Would Die For this Device?
As the subtitle suggests, gamers are willing to do anything for the steelseries sensei-gaming mouse, the following features would give you an idea about why the gaming world is going nuts over this device.
- It has a built in CPU which enables the user to store profiles, button, and LED and sensitivity preferences.
- To maximize the performance of the gamer, the bottom of the mouse is coated with easy glide Teflon finish.
- Though the device provides for a lot of sophisticated options, changes can be made on the go, whatever the game be.
- As mentioned umpteen times in this article, steelseries has really changed the phase of the gaming world so much so that it provides for full customization of all buttons, commands, micros and lighting.
- If so much was not enough, there is option in the engine which enables the user to upload a custom emblem to the LED screen on the bottom of the mouse, thereby preventing any kind of confusions which could arise during Local Area Network Parties.
The safety features of the Steelseries Sensei gaming mouse includes a fully braided cord with god plated USB connector thereby maximizing life and minimizing any kind of damage.
http://www.whichgamingmouse.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to ("Best Gaming Mouse" (amazon.com, or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com).